Do as more than 30,000 mobile users have done before you: install the Juristique application on your smartphone!
With the Juristique application, take and follow the best of the 2019 and 2020 legal news wherever you want and whenever you want.
The “Juristique” application allows you to:
- More than 5,000 pages and articles accessible,
- The law available all the time,
- Compatibility with Apple smartphones and tablets, Android 4.x and later versions,
- Completely offline use and automatic synchronization as soon as your smartphone or tablet is connected to Internet,
- Smooth navigation and intuitive ergonomics for pleasant access to information,
- It is possible to react and comment on the articles, save them to read them later and share the information with your contacts,
- And it is possible to launch searches on all articles regardless of the theme.
Stay in touch with the articles published every day and share them via email, Twitter or Facebook directly from your smartphone.
Navigate easily through the news with a simple and lightweight application optimized for a mobile connection, which presents you with most of the information and adjusts the font size to your view.
If you do not wish to install the Juristique application, simply point your smartphone’s browser (safari, firefox, chrome,…) to the Juristique address and you will access a smartphone optimized AMP version of your favorite legal site!
The iPhone application is free and can be downloaded from the App Store by clicking here:
For android versions:
Have a good reading and see you soon on your smartphone.
- EU Drops Behind in the Global AI Race as China Challenges U.S. Lead - 25/01/2021 at 14:01
- Syntec 2021 Index – all values from 2013 to 2021 - 18/01/2021 at 17:07
- Contract template for business relation between mainland China and Hong kong - 11/01/2021 at 23:31