List of all American Banks Swift Codes and American BIC Codes with the following information:
- Bank Code: 4 characters to identify the bank,
- Country Code: 2 characters constituting the ISO country code (ISO 3166-1),
- Location Code: 2 characters (alphabetical or numerical) to differentiate banks in the same country,
- Branch Code: 3 optional characters define the agency as a bank branch.
All American Banks Swift codes and American BIC Codes
- South American Bank Swift Codes and BIC Codes,
- Central American Bank Swift Codes and BIC Codes,
- North American Bank Swift Codes and BIC Codes.
American Banks Swift Codes and BIC Codes are managed by Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication – Website: The global provider of secure financial messaging services and our page that includes all SWIFT codes and BIC Codes by bank name, country, and continent, here: code SWIFT ET BIC.
- Contract template for business relation between mainland China and Hong kong - 2023/02/28 at 03:55
- Canada Swift Codes and BIC Codes – page 2 - 2023/02/07 at 01:09
- Bermuda Swift codes and BIC codes - 2023/02/04 at 00:53