Cookies are small text files installed on your computer, tablet, phone, or other devices when you browse a website.
- Remembering your login information,
- Identify you when you log on to our websites,
- Remember the products you have placed in your shopping cart when you visit different pages during a browsing session, access the checkout page, or end your session before completing your purchase,
- Gathering information that can help us deliver ads tailored to your interests,
- Remember your browsing preferences such as language, font size, page layout, or color preferences. All of this is done to make browsing our site faster and easier for you,
- Collecting analytical information to, for example, count the number of visitors to our websites and identify the pages of our sites that you visit most often. We use the analytical data we collect for marketing and resource planning purposes,
- To check how easily our customers and visitors adapt to changes we may make to our websites.
Cookies help us collect information about how you use our website, but we do not store any personally identifiable information in our cookie data about you. We only store a unique session identifier that will help us retrieve a user profile and your preferences the next time you visit.
- Session cookies: These are temporarily stored on your computer or device during a browsing session. They are deleted from your computer or device at the end of the browsing session.
- Permanent cookies: These remain on your computer for a more extended period. They help us recognize you when we need to know who you are for more than one browsing session.
Most browsers have options in the menu that allow you to manage your cookies by adjusting or configuring your settings. Generally, the web browser offers you the ability to:
- Display your cookies,
- Manage permissions,
- Disable all cookies or only specific cookies,
- Deleting all cookies after closing your browser,
- Blocking cookies,
- The ability to be notified when you receive a cookie.
Please note that if you choose to block our cookies, most of the functionality of this site will be disabled (including registration, posting comments, and other interactions), and your browsing experience may also be affected. If you set your browser options to delete all cookies, your browsing preferences will be erased when you close your browser.
To learn more, we invite you to consult the Wikipedia page directly at this address: HTTP cookies.