A source of funds check is a document certifying the origin of funds being transferred to a bank account.
It is usually required by banks when their customers transfer an unusually high amount of money to or from their bank accounts, in order to comply with AML (Anti Money-Laundering) rules and regulations.
Possible origins of funds:
- Savings made on income,
- Asset sale,
- Buy-back of a life-insurance policy, or capitalization,
- Beneficiary of a life-insurance,
In all of the examples above, one has to deliver a proof of the origin of funds.
Template source of funds check
<Name, first name >
To whom it may concern
I hereby certify that the origin of the sum of <to be completed> <currency : £, $, €, etc.>
- Savings: <amount> (attach a copy of the savings account statement),
- Inheritance: <amount> (attach certificate provided by the solicitor),
- Donation: <amount>(attach a copy of the declaration),
- Loan: <amount> (attach a copy of the offer of credit),
- Reinvestment or sale of real-estate assets or moveable assets : <amount> (attach certificate provided by the solicitor copy of the transaction statement),
- Allowance or benefits : <amount> (provide proof),
- Others : <amount> (provide proof with mention of the amount and origin of the transaction).
This is to certify that the funds do not result from fraudulent funds and comply to Anti Money-Laundering (AML) rules and regulations.
Please handwrite: « I certify and agree on my honor. »
To use and personalize this intern assessment letter sample, you only need to copy-paste the text of this article in your word processor (Microsoft Word or Open Office Writer), or in your email program.
- EU Drops Behind in the Global AI Race as China Challenges U.S. Lead - 25/01/2021 at 14:01
- Syntec 2021 Index – all values from 2013 to 2021 - 18/01/2021 at 17:07
- Contract template for business relation between mainland China and Hong kong - 11/01/2021 at 23:31