List all banks Mayotte Swift Codes and BIC Codes with the following informations :
- Bank code : 4 characters to identify the bank,
- Country code : 2 characters constituting the ISO country code (ISO 3166-1),
- Location code : 2 characters (alphabetical or numerical) to differentiate banks in the same country,
- Branch code : 3 characters optionals defining the agency as a bank branch.
Mayotte Swift Codes and BIC Codes
Swift Code / Bic code
Swift code / BIC : BANQUE FRANCAISE COMMERCIALE DE L’OCEAN INDIEN
Mayotte Swift Codes and Mayotte BIC Codes are managed by the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication and our page that includes all SWIFT codes and BIC codes, by bank name, country and continent, here : SWIFT Codes and BIC Codes.
- Contract template for business relation between mainland China and Hong kong - 23/06/2020 at 20:26
- French translation of English financial expressions - 29/11/2019 at 03:16
- Meeting offshore tax evasion the 26-27 november 2019 - 26/11/2019 at 16:54