List of all banks Tuvalu Swift codes and BIC codes with the following information:
- Bank code: 4 characters to identify the bank,
- Country code: 2 characters constituting the ISO country code (ISO 3166-1),
- Location code: 2 characters (alphabetical or numerical) to differentiate banks in the same country,
- Branch code: 3 optional characters defining the agency as a bank branch.
Tuvalu Swift Codes and BIC Codes
||Information complement||Swift code / Bic code||Bank code||Cou. code||Loc. code||Bra. code|
Swift code / BIC: NATIONAL BANK OF TUVALU
Tuvalu Swift codes and BIC codes are managed by the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication and our page that includes all Swift codes and BIC codes, by bank name, country and continent, here: Swift codes and BIC codes.
- Contract template for business relation between mainland China and Hong kong - 2023/02/28 at 03:55
- Canada Swift Codes and BIC Codes – page 2 - 2023/02/07 at 01:09
- Bermuda Swift codes and BIC codes - 2023/02/04 at 00:53