It is essential to set up a message informing your interlocutors of your lack in a temporary or prolonged absence.
The message must indicate the contact details of the people in charge of replacing you during this period.
It is inappropriate to indicate the reasons for your absence and the place of your destination. This information is generally excessive. On the other hand, inviting your correspondent to contact you on your return date can be judicious.
Below are four examples of absence messages for Email:
1st sample absence message:
I am on a business trip until <Year> / <month> / <Day> (included) with limited access to my Emails.
For any urgent request, you can contact <Company> at the following number: <Phone number>.
<Name and First Name>
2nd sample absence message:
I will not be in the office <Date>.
In emergency situations, please contact:
– Project manager : <Name and First name> : <Email address>
– Technical support : <Email address>
< Name and first Name>
3rd sample absence message:
I will be out of the office until <Return date>, with limited access to my email.
You can contact me on my mobile or text me.
For any urgent request, you can contact :
– <Name and first name> – Sales engineer – + 33 <Phone number> – <Email address>
– <Name and first name> – Project Manager – + 33 <Phone number> – <Email address>
– <Name and first name> – CFO – + 33 <Phone number>- <Email address>
<Name and first Name>
4th absence message template:
I am currently out of the office until <Return date>. If you need assistance, don’t hesitate to contact the helpdesk at <Phone number> or by mail: < Email address>.
<Name and first Name>
To use and personalize these absences or unavailability messages templates, you have to copy-paste the text of this article in your word processor (Microsoft Word or Open Office Writer) or your Email program.
Originally posted 2016-01-05 19:44:30.
- Hotel room reservation for free downloading - 2023/02/06 at 01:07
- Template vacation leave certificate for free download - 2023/01/20 at 23:39
- Sample attendance sheet for a training session to download for free. - 2022/12/24 at 21:04