- 1 二、工作内容 Work specifications
- 2 三、工作地点 Work location
- 3 四、工资 Wage
- 4 五、工资的支付 Payment of wage
- 5 六、社会保险 Social insurance
- 6 七、工作时间 Working hours
- 7 八、加班程序和时间 Overtime work
- 8 九、休假 Leaves and holidays
- 9 十、劳动纪律 Disciplines
- 10 十一、劳动条件与劳动保护 Work conditions and protections
- 11 十二、劳动合同的履行和变更 Performance and modification
- 12 十三、劳动合同的解除 Rescission of the Contract
- 13 十四、合同的无效 Invalidity of Contract
- 14 十五、劳动合同的终止 Termination
- 15 十六、续约 Renewal
- 16 十七、保密协议 Confidentiality
- 17 十八、劳动争议 Labor Dispute
- 18 十九、其他 Miscellanea
A Chinese employment contract has many special features.
Below is a sample employment contract for china to download for free. The employment contract is written in both English and Chinese
Party A (Employer): <to complete>
Address: <to complete>
Legal Representative: <to complete>
乙方（劳动者）：<to complete> 护照号码：<to complete>
Party B (Employee): <to complete>ID No.: <to complete>
Correspondence address: <to complete>
Tel: <to complete>
According to the Labor Contract Law of PRC and relevant laws and regulations, under principles of equality, free will and reciprocity, Party A and Party B hereby agree on the following terms and conditions:
一、合同期限与试用期 Contract term & Probation term
(一)合同期限 Contract term
有固定期限合同。从<to complete>年<to complete> 月<to complete> 日起至<to complete> 年<to complete> 月<to complete>日止。
Parties agree on the term of the contract in the way listed below:
Date of issuance of work permit
Fixed term, from <to complete> (month) __<to complete>___ (date) <to complete>_ (year) to _<to complete>_(month) <to complete> (date) <to complete> (year);
(二)试用期 Probation term
双方同意按照以下 0 方式确定本合同期限。
Parties agree on the term of the probation in the way listed below 0:
Parties agree on no probation period.
2、有试用期，试用期 个月。试用期工资按劳动合同约定工资的 % 计算。
Parties agree that probation period shall be month(s). The wage of probation period is calculated based on % contract salary.
二、工作内容 Work specifications
- 甲方聘请乙方担任 销售工程师 。
Party B is appointed by Party A to work as Sales engineer .
- 乙方应当按照甲方安排的工作内容及要求履行劳动义务，按时完成规定 的工作数量，达到规定的质量要求。（具体的工作内容及要求规定在附 件中）
Party B shall fulfill its obligations according to responsibilities and requirements made by Party A, and complete required quantity and meet required quality. (See details of Job Description and Requirements in the appendix)
- 乙方要在规定的时间内，以全部的时间与精力来完成甲方指派的工作任 务。在劳动合同履行期间，除甲方指派或征得甲方同意的情况外，乙方 不得同时受雇于其他公司或个人。
Party B shall complete the appointed work within given time, with its full time and energy. During term of the Contract, unless otherwise appointed or agreed by Party A, Party B shall not be employed by other companies or individuals.
- 乙方不能适应或不能胜任本岗位工作时，甲方有权决定对其培训或调整 工作岗位。经过培训或调整工作岗位后，乙方仍然不能胜任工作的，甲 方有权解除合同。
Where Party B is unadapted to or incompetent for the position appointed, Party A has the right to train Party B or adjust Party B’s position. Where after training or adjustment Party B is still incompetent, Party A has the right to rescind the Contract.
- 甲方根据生产经营的需要可以临时调整乙方的工作岗位或者安排乙方临 时性的工作任务。乙方按照甲方安排的临时性工作后，继续履行本合同 约定的工作岗位。乙方愿意留在新工作岗位的，应该与甲方协商签订变 更协议。
Due to business need, Party A may temporarily adjust Party B’s position or arrange other responsibilities for Party B. After the temporary job, Party B shall resume the position specified in the Contract. Where Party B is willing to stay at the new position, it shall negotiate modification to the Contract with Party A.
三、工作地点 Work location
乙方同意在甲方安排的工作地点 上海 从事工作。乙方同意甲方可以根据实际 工作需要，临时安排乙方到其他地方或者其他部门工作。
Party B agrees to work in Shanghai and agrees to temporarily change departments or work location if necessary.
Party B’s basic salary shall be <to complete> euros or <to complete> (Rate of 1 euro = 7,26 Yuan) Yuan after tax per month and 12 months salary per year.
五、工资的支付 Payment of wage
甲方每月 25 日通过银行转账向乙方支付上月工资。如遇法定节假日或休息日 的，应在此日前发放。
甲方因暂时经济周转困难或不可抗力，不能按照前款规定的时间支付工资 的，应当提前 5 天书面告知乙方，并明确支付的日期。
Party A shall pay wage to Party B at the 25 th day of next month by bank transfer.
Where the pay day is statutory holiday or weekend, the wage shall be paid before that day.
Where due to temporary financial difficulty or Force Majeure, Party A cannot pay the wage according to date specified in the proceeding clause, it shall give written notice 5 days in advance and ensure the payment date.
六、社会保险 Social insurance
甲乙双方依法参加社会保险，按照乙方户籍性质向社会保险机构缴纳社会保 险费。遇国家或本市政府调整社会保险政策的，甲方相应调整乙方的社会保 险的，本合同不作变更处理。甲方依法为乙方缴纳住房公积金。
Parties shall participate in the social insurance, and pay the premium to the institution of social insurance according to nature of Party B’s residence. Where during the term of the Contract, there is adjustment to the social insurance policy; Party A shall adjust Party B’s social insurance accordingly while this Contract is no need to be amended.
The wage and medical treatment for illness and non-work-related injury and for occupational disease and work-related injury during the term of the Contract shall be handled according to relevant state rules.
Where Party B needs to take sick leave, it shall submit necessary medical documents and go through the same procedures.
七、工作时间 Working hours
Party B carries out the following work hours system:
- 标准工时制（每天 8 工作小时，每周工作 40 小时）Standard working hours system (8 hours/day, 40 hours/week)
八、加班程序和时间 Overtime work
乙方应致力于提高工作效率，按时完成生产、工作任务。乙方因完成生产、 工作任务确需加班的，应当向主管提出书面申请，说明加班理由和时间，经 主管批准后方视为加班，享受加班待遇。加班时间，以实际发生的时间为准。
Party B shall work with high efficiency and complete the production and business duties timely. Where Party B, in order to complete its duties, has to work overtime, it shall submit written application explaining reason and time, after approval of the boss it may get overtime pay. Overtime shall be determined by time in fact.
Where Party A, due to business need, asks Party B to work overtime, it shall give prior notice and arrange overtime work without express objection of Party B, and pay or arrange rest for Party B.
九、休假 Leaves and holidays
（一）在本合同期内，乙方有权享受国家规定的法定节假日，甲方有权安排 乙方在法定节假日内工作，但应当依法支付 3 倍工资。
During the term of the Contract, Party B is entitled to statutory holidays while Party B has the right to arrange Party B to work on statutory holidays with statutory payment (triple salary).
（二）乙方连续工作一年以上的，享受带薪年休假。乙方的带薪年休假期限 按照法定标准确定，但乙方必须提供连续工龄的证明。以一年 5 天法定年假 为例，乙方在甲方工作的第一年或乙方在劳动合同期的最后一年，按照每完 成 40 个工作日后方可休年假一天，可累积集中休假。乙方休带薪年假，应 当提前 5 个工作日向甲方提出书面申请，甲方在充分考虑生产经营需要的情 况下，在接到乙方书面申请之日起 3 个工作日内做出书面决定，并通知乙方。
Where Party B has consecutively worked for 1 year or more, it is entitled to paid annual leave. Party B’s annual leave shall be determined according to statutory standard, but Party B shall introduce evidence of its consecutive length of service. On hypothesis of 5 annual leaves, where Party B is during the first year working for Party A or during the last year of the employment Contract, it can take 1 day of its annual leave only after it has completed 40 working days, and the annual leave may be taken cumulatively. Where Party B wants to take annual leave, it shall submit written application 5 working days in advance; and Party A shall, considering business need, give written decision and notify Party B after 3 working days upon receipt of Party B’s application. (Additional annual leaves if any shall be confirmed in appendix)
（三）乙方申请休假的，应当在休假前就本职范围内的工作进行临时交接， 因乙方原因未进行交接造成甲方损失的，甲方可以对乙方予以处分，并要求 赔偿损失。因甲方原因造成乙方不能休假的，应当安排补休。甲方批准休假， 乙方不愿意休假的，甲方可不按加班处理。
Where Party B applies for holidays, it shall carry out temporary handover within scope of its job before the holiday. Where no such handover is taken due to Party B’s fault which causes loss to Party A, Party A may impose disciplinary sanction to Party B and claim for damages. Where Party B cannot have holiday due to Party A’s fault, Party A shall arrange compensatory holiday. Where Party A approves Party B’s holiday but Party B doesn’t want, Party A may not handle it as overtime work.
（四）乙方需要请事假的，必须提前 1 个工作日以书面形式向甲方提出申请，
Where Party B applies for personal leave, it shall submit written application at least 1 working day in advance and take the leave after Party A’s approval. Personal leave in emergency shall be notified to Party A and submit application afterwards. Where Party B does not fulfill its obligations of application and notification, it shall be deemed as absenteeism and Party A may terminate the employment in case of gross violation.
Where Party B does not get back to work within given time and without Party A’s delay permission, Party A may impose disciplinary sanction to Party B and terminate the employment in case of gross violation.
乙方无正当理由连续旷工超过 3 天，或者一月内累计旷工超过 5 天或一年内 累计旷工超过 15 天的，甲方有权解除劳动关系。
Party A shall formulate rules and regulations and disciplines according to relevant state provisions and publish them.
Party B warrant that: at the moment of signing the Contract, it has been aware of all the rules and regulations made by Party A according to law, and it will observe them. Where Party B violates the rules or regulations, Party A has the right to impose sanction and terminate the employment.
Where Party B is consecutively absent from work for 3 days without a justified reason, or is cumulatively absent from work for more than 5 days within 1 month or more than 15 days within 1 year, Party A has the right to terminate the employment.
Where Party A terminates the employment according to proceeding clauses, it shall give written notice to Party B.
十一、劳动条件与劳动保护 Work conditions and protections
(一)甲方必须建立、健全劳动安全卫生制度，严格执行国家劳动安全卫生规 程和标准，对乙方进行劳动安全卫生教育，防止劳动过程中的事故，减少职 业危害。
Party A shall establish labor safety and hygiene system and strictly execute state labor safety and hygiene standards and educate Party B for labor safety and hygiene in order to avoid accident and reduce occupational disease.
Party A shall provide Party B proper work conditions and necessary protection appliance, and organize periodical health inspection for employee engaging in dangerous industry.
(三)乙方在劳动过程中必须严格遵守安全操作规程。乙方对甲方管理人员违 章指挥、强令冒险作业，有权拒绝执行；对危害生命安全和身体健康的行为， 有权提出批评、检举和控告。
Party B shall strictly follow the safety rules and standards during its work. Party B may refuse Party A’s command against rules and order to operate against rules and has the right to criticize, report and accuse all the conducts that jeopardize life and health.
十二、劳动合同的履行和变更 Performance and modification
甲方应当按照约定向乙方提供适当的工作场所、劳动条件和工作岗位，并按 时向乙方支付劳动报酬。乙方应当认真履行自己的劳动职责，并亲自完成本 合同约定的工作任务。
Party A shall provide proper work place, work conditions and position to Party B according to stipulations of the Contract and timely pay remuneration to Party B. Party B shall seriously fulfill its responsibilities and complete the tasks specified in the Contract in person.
Parties after friendly consultation may modify the content of the Contract and make a written agreement.
十三、劳动合同的解除 Rescission of the Contract
（一）协商解除 Voluntary rescission
Parties may rescind the Contract if so agreed after consultation.
（二）乙方解除合同 Rescission initiated by Party B
6、 法律、行政法规规定乙方可以解除本合同的其他情形。 甲方以暴力、威胁或者非法限制人身自由的手段强迫乙方劳动的，或者甲方
Party B may rescind the Contract provided that Party A falls in the following situations:
- fails to provide labor protection or working conditions specified in the Contract;
- fails to pay remuneration in full and timely;
- fails to pay the social insurance premiums for Party B according to law;
- its internal rules and regulations has violated laws regulations, thereby harms Party B’s rights and interests;
- causes the invalidity of the Contract due to situations specified in Article 13 and
- other situations provided by laws and regulati
Where Party A uses violence, threats or illegal restrictions of personal freedom to compel Party B to work, or orders Party B to work against rules or to perform dangerous operations which threaten Party B’s personal safety, Party B may rescind the Contract immediately without giving prior notice.
Where Party B rescind the Contract according to situations provided in this sub-clause, Party A shall pay economic compensation to Party B according to law.
（三）甲方解除合同 Rescission initiated by Party A
4、 乙方同时与其他用人单位建立劳动关系，对完成甲方的工作任务造成 严重影响，或者经甲方提出，拒不改正的；
Party A may rescind the Contract provided that Party B falls in the following situations:
- its performance can’t meet Party A’s requirement during probation period.
- has seriously violated Party A’s rules and regulations;
- has serious dereliction of duty, or discloses confidential information of Party
A, and causes gross loss to Party A.
- works for other employers which seriously harm the work of Party A, or refuse to correct after objection of Party A;
- causes the invalidity of the Contract due to situations specified in Article 13;
- has been prosecuted for criminal liability.
1、 乙方患病或者非因工负伤，在规定的医疗期满后不能从事原工作，也 不能从事由甲方另行安排的工作的；
3、 本合同订立时所依据的客观情况发生重大变化，致使本合同无法履行， 经甲、乙双方协商，未能就变更本合同内容达成协议的。
Party A may rescind the Contract with 30 days’ prior written notice or 1 month’s
wage in case of the following situations:
(1) after statutory medical treatment period for an sickness or non-work-related injury, Party B still cannot work at the original position or at other positions arranged for it;
(2) Party B is incompetent and still incompetent after training or adjustment of its position;
(3) a major change in the objective circumstance relied upon at the time of conclusion of the Contract leads to impossible of performance of the Contract, and parties cannot reach an agreement on modifying the Contract.
1、 乙方如从事接触职业病危害作业但未进行离岗前职业健康检查，或者 乙方为疑似职业病病人在诊断或者医学观察期间的；
2、 乙方在甲方公司工作期间患职业病或者因工负伤并被确认丧失或者部 分丧失劳动能力的；
Party A shall not rescind the Contract according to the proceeding clauses provided that:
(1) Party B is engaged in dangerous operation usually leading to occupational disease and has not undergone a pre-departure occupational health check, or is suspected of having occupational disease and is being diagnosed or under medical observation;
(2) Party B has been confirmed as having lost or partially lost its capacity to work due to occupational disease or work-related injury during working for Party A;
(3) Party B is sick or sustains non-work-related injury, and within the set period of medical treatment;
(4) Party B is a female and is in pregnancy, maternity or nursing period;
(5) Party B has been working for Party A for not less than 15 years and is less than 5 years from its legal retirement age;
(6) other situations provided by laws and regulations.
十四、合同的无效 Invalidity of Contract
- 以欺诈、胁迫的手段或者乘人之危，使对方在违背真实意思的情况下订 立或者变更劳动合同的；
The Contract shall be invalid or partially invalid in case one of the following situations occurs:
- any party has concluded or modified the Contract with fraud, duress or on others’ insecurity, and against the other’s free will;
- the employer disclaims its statutory liabilities or excludes the employee’s rights;
- in violation of mandatory provisions of laws or administrative regulati
Where there is dispute over the invalidity or partial invalidity of the Contract, it shall be decided by a Labor Dispute Arbitration Committee or a People’s Court.
Where some provisions of the Contract is determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remaining part of shall not be affected thereby, but shall survive in full force and effect as though such invalid provision or provisions were not originally a part hereof.
(一)本合同期满的； (二)乙方开始依法享受基本养老保险待遇的； (三)乙方死亡，或者被人民法院宣告死亡或者宣告失踪的； (四)甲方被依法宣告破产的； (五)甲方被吊销营业执照、责令关闭、撤销或者甲方决定提前解散的； (六)法律、行政法规规定的其他情形。
The Contract shall be terminated if: (1) its term expires;
(2) Party B has commenced drawing its basic pension insurance in accordance with law;
(3) Party B dies or is declared dead or missing by a people’s court;
(4) Party A is declared bankruptcy;
(5) Party A has its business license revoked, is ordered to close or is closed down, or Party A decides on early dissolution; or
(6) Other situations provided by laws and administrative regulation.
- 想续约的一方至少在本合同到期前 30 天向对方发出书面通知；
Unless terminated before the Contract expires, the Contract may be renewed upon its expiration, subject to any amendment to terms mutually agreed by parties hereto, provided that the following conditions are satisfied:
(1) the party intending to renew the Contract put forward a written notice at least
30 days before expiration of the term of the Contract; and
(2) parties hereto mutually consent of before expiration of the term of the Contract.
乙方需严格保守工作过程中接触和了解到的公司商业秘密（包括生产技巧、 工艺流程、技术秘密、管理方法、产销策略、货源情报、设计图纸、成本 价格和客户资料），否则将受到处罚（如无条件解雇、赔偿等）；触犯刑法 的，甲方将有权移交司法机关处理。乙方调离甲方，应当将所有商业秘密 资料移交甲方，同时保证永不对外泄露，且两年内不利用甲方商业秘密在 生产同类且与甲方有竞争关系的产品的其他企业内任职，甲方在乙方离职 后给予适当补偿。否则甲方有权要求乙方赔偿因此而带来的一切经济损失。 双方将另行签订专门保密和竞业限制协议。
Party B shall be obligated not to disclose trade secrets of Party A (including production skills, manufacturing process, technical secrets, management methodology, production and marketing strategy, sourcing information, design graph and customer information) in accordance with the scope and duration agreed upon by both parties, otherwise will be subjected to penalties (such as being dismissed without any compensation); in case of violating criminal laws, shall be remove to judicial authority for prosecution. When Party B leaves Party A, Party B shall not take away any data of trade secrets, and guarantee not to disclose or use the trade secrets for obtaining commercial profits, or work for competitors of the same industry within two year after leaving and Party A shall compensate Party B for non-competition. Otherwise Party A has the right to claim compensation for all the losses caused. Parties will sign special agreement of confidentiality and non-competition.
十八、劳动争议 Labor Dispute
双方履行本合同如发生争议，可先协商解决；不愿协商或协商不成的，可 以向本企业劳动争议调解委员会申请调解；调解无效，可在争议发生之日 起六十日内向当地劳动争议仲裁委员会申请仲裁；也可以直接向劳动争议 仲裁委员会申请仲裁。对仲裁裁决不服的，可在十五日内向人民法院提起 诉讼。
Any dispute arising from performance of the Contract may be negotiated friendly by parties at first. In case of reluctance of negotiation or failure of negotiation, parties may apply for mediation with Labor Dispute Mediation Committee of Party A. In case of failure of mediation, parties may apply for arbitration with local Labor Dispute Arbitration Committee within 60 days from occurrence of the dispute, or apply for arbitration with local Labor Dispute Arbitration Committee directly without mediation. In case parties refuse to accept the award of arbitration, they may bring the case to the people’s court within 15 days.
（二） 依照本合同签订的附件都是本合同不可分割的一部分，与本合同同等 效力。
（四） 本合同在上海签订，自双方签字盖章之日起生效。如果双方同意本合 同在此日期之前或之后开始生效的，所涉及的条款相应修改。
(1) All matters not addressed in this Contract shall be negotiated by parties.
(2) All appendices made and signed in accordance with this Contract shall be deemed as integral part of this Contract and shall be equally valid.
(3) The Contract shall be governed and construed in accordance with laws and regulations of People’s Republic of China.
(4) This Contract is signed in Shanghai, and shall come into effect since both parties signed or stamped. In case of an earlier or later starting date (decided upon by mutual agreement of Parties) all references in this Contract will be amended accordingly.
(5) This Contract has two originals, each Party holds one.
(6) This Contract is written in both Chinese and English; in case of any discrepancy the Chinese version shall prevail.
Signed on (签署日期 DATE)
甲方 Party A
法定代表人 Legal Representative: <to complete>
The main missions are:
- To canvass new customers and manage the overall sales cycle
- To manage one account or more
Additional missions can be:
- To manage partners
- To organize commercial events
- To represent the company during trade shows
- To manage marketing actions (online and offline)
- What to do if stung by a jellyfish? - 16/08/2020 at 21:31
- Contract template for business relation between mainland China and Hong kong - 23/06/2020 at 20:26
- French translation of English financial expressions - 29/11/2019 at 03:16